Hob Moor Community Primary school uniform which comprises of:
• Navy sweatshirt or jumper/cardigan (with or without school logo)
• Black or grey trousers or skirt
• White or pale blue polo shirts
• Black shoes
Orders are delivered into school every Tuesday. If you order between Tuesday and 12 noon Friday, your order will be delivered the following Tuesday. If you order after 12 noon Friday your order will be delivered the Tuesday after.
Get Branded contact details:
Tel: 0800 1244 133
Address: Unit 4, Green Lane Trading Estate, Clifton, York, YO30 5PY
- House colour T shirt (green/red/yellow/blue)
- Dark shorts/cycling shorts
- Dark tracksuit bottoms/leggings (for cold weather)
- Black plimsolls
All P.E. kit must be unbranded. For academic year 2022/23 all P.E. Kit (with the exception of plimsolls) will be provided by the school.
Children are expected to dress tidily and to look smart, as per uniform. Shirts should be tucked in.
Children should not wear jewellery for school to ensure their safety and that of other pupils and staff.
Children should wear shoes to school or black plimsolls whilst indoors. Trainers should not be worn to school but can be sent in for wear during outdoor play.
For more information, please use the links below: